FOR A LIMITED TIME, THE EBOOK IS ON SALE FOR $.99
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR COPY, THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP A FEW AS GIFTS. IT’S EASY TO DO THROUGH AMAZON AND THE DIRECTIONS ARE THERE TO HELP.
READ A FEW 5***** REVIEWS HERE:
- Through its pages I’ve found delicious adventures, definitive life turning points, sad farewells and delightful welcomes, but most of all, true friendship, the key word to the story. The kind of friendship that challenges you to put out with hard curveballs, feeling you’re not going to be alone, ever. The kind of friendship that allows you to be a better you, and makes you and the others feel proud of it. The kind of friendship that is always there, still making your days easier knowing you are cherished, even after a whole life and hard decisions made.
2. The gentle and generous attitudes empowered me. I would loved to have joined one of their dinner parties. An easy read that left me feeling joyful and positive.
3. This is how women support women. This is the best book I’ve read this year!
4. I would recommend this as a fabulous book club choice as well. It would be great for discussion in a group. I highly recommend this to women’s lit readers or to any women who like to read about women facing life and the changes or passages of life. No wonder this book got so many award nominations.
5. Some of it will have you laughing and some may have you shedding tears, but at the ending, you will be stunned and wishing you had a group of friends who would do the very utmost for you in the end. I won’t post spoilers, I will let you read it for yourself!
Brilliant and thought-provoking!
6. One need not be a child of the sixties to identify, or yearn to find the outcome. Just appreciating a circle of friends is plenty. As the members encounter life changing experiences, we become ever more involved in their journey. This reader will remember this novel for a long time. Five stars is not enough.
Click here for Amazon in the USA
Click here for Amazon in Canada
Click here for Amazon in the UK
Click here for Amazon in Australia
Click here for Kobo
Click here for Barnes & Noble