IT’S PARTY TIME! ~ IF YOU’VE POPPED OVER FROM THE TWITTER CHAT, SIMPLY LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG OR NEWSLETTER (LINKS TO THE RIGHT —-> )
AND LET ME KNOW WHICH BOOK YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN.
GOOD LUCK/BONNE CHANCE!
I’ll announce the winner in a post here and in my March newsletter.
WE’RE HAVING A PARTY AND YOU’RE INVITED!
Beginning at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 7th, there will be over 30 Lake Union authors dropping by this link and waiting to chat with you, Twitter-style. As only Twitter can be, it will be fast and furious and great fun!
Every author will be giving away books and who knows what else!?!
30 x ? = a whole lot of great reads to add to your bookshelf, both ebooks & print
Two people will win a print copy of The Promise of Provence or whichever book in the series you might want … and I just might add a surprise or two to that. Come along and see!
I hope you will join us to share thoughts and comments about books you love or simply about reading and writing in general … or anything else that’s on your mind. Ask us questions, enter our giveaways and, by all means, please invite your friends! Share this link with them. Don’t forget to click on “Going” to let us know you will be there.
All of us will be popping in and out through the five hours of fun. But for sure I will be there from 6:00 to 6:45 EST, hanging out with Steena Holmes, Virginia Franken, Christine Nolfi and Barbara Taylor Sissel.
Use #LakeUnionAuthors to participate.
Mark you calendar ~ March 7th starting at 4:30 EST.
Settle in with your beverage of choice, a snack or two, and join in the chat!
Writers love talking with readers and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the how, what, where and why we write. Nothing is sacred!
There will be 37 of us participating ~ many of whom you already know and the rest you definitely will want to know! There’s something for everyone in the stories we write, including women’s fiction, historical, contemporary, mystery, romance, humor.
- Nancy Star author of Sisters One, Two, Three
- Kay Bratt author of Wish Me Home (March 21, 2017)
- Nicola Marsh author of Rescuing Rose
- Rochelle Weinstein author of Where We Fall
- Aimie K Runyan author of Duty to the Crown
- Camille Pagan author of Forever is the Worst Long Time
- J A Stone author of Life Unexpected
- Joy Jordan-Lake author of A Tangled Mercy (Oct 2017)
- Catherine Ryan Hyde author of Say Goodbye For Now
- Steena Holmes author of Abby’s Journey
- Virginia Franken author of Life After Coffee
- Barbara Taylor Sissel author of Faultlines
- Patricia Sands author of I Promise You This
- Thelma Adams author of The Last Woman Standing
- Barbara Claypole White author of Echoes of Family
- Dina Silver author of The Unimaginable
- Elizabeth Blackwell author of In The Shadow of Lakecrest
- Lisa Steinke author of The Good Widow with Liz Fenton (June 2017)
- Jo Furniss author of All the Little Children (Sept 2017)
- Kerry Lonsdale author of All the Breaking Waves
- Lesley Kagen author of The Mutual Admiration Society
- Suzanne Kelman author of The Rejected Writers’ Book Club
- Marybeth Whelan author of The Things We Wish Were True
- Camille Di Maio author of Before the Rain Falls
- Grace Greene author of The Happiness in Between
- Megan Chance author of A Drop of Ink
- Barbara Josselsohn author of The Last Dreamer
- Emily Carpenter author of Burying the Honeysuckle Girls
- Catherine McKenzie author of Fractured
- Loretta Nyhan author of All the Good Parts
- Patricia P. Donovan author of Deliver Her
- Kerry Anne King author of Closer Home
- D.M. Pulley author of The Buried Book
- Marilyn Simon Rothstein author of Lift and Separate
- Christine Nolfi author of Sweet Lake
- M. K. Tod author of Time and Regret
We’re all looking forward to seeing you there!
March 7th beginning at 4:30 EST. Hash tag #LakeUnionAuthors