Happy New Year! Happy New Decade! Welcome 2020!

With thanks for helping to make this past decade such a gratifying adventure for me.

Let’s live this! (And thank you, Neil Gaiman, for your wise words.)

Life always will bring with it loss, sadness, and tragedy. Somehow we need to keep digging deep and finding a path to peace and balance. It’s not always easy and when Nature is in charge the challenges can seem insurmountable.

Let’s keep helping each other with words and actions to find that path. Today, here’s how we can donate to help with the shocking fires in Australia:

Please share. Onward!

About Patricia Sands

Family, writing and travel are my passions ... okay, and chocolate ... and I'm seldom without a camera. I write women's fiction and keep in touch with readers by a monthly newsletter that also has giveaways and contests. Come and join us by signing up on the right. See you there!

Comments

1. Happy New Year, Patricia.

• Patricia Sands says

Thanks very much, Anneli. And I wish only the best for you in your beautiful corner of Canada. Thanks for sharing the world of nature around you there in your wonderful photography.

2. Happy New Year, Patricia! All the best foe 2020.

• Patricia Sands says

Many thanks, Darlene. Best wishes to you as travel between your home in Spain and your visits to Canada. Congratulations on your new stories in 2019!

3. natalie barton says

i AM SO ENCHANTED WITH YOUR BOOKS. i FEEL AS THOUGH i HAVE BEEN TRANSPORTED BACK TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE, WITH THE DESCRIPTIVE
    NARRATION OF THE BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH LOVELY PROSE AND SWEET ENDINGS.
    I NOTICED YOU HAD ANEW BOOK COMING OUT IN NOV. 2019, BUT COULD NOT FIND IT….IS IT NOT PUBLISHED YET……I DON’T WANT TO MISS A THING

• Patricia Sands says

Happy New Year, Natalie. It’s a pleasure to hear how you enjoy my stories. You are right, there was supposed to be a new Villa des Violettes novella published in November. However, life intervened and after the loss of four close friends in just a few months, I simply had to step back from writing and try to heal. I’m happy to tell you that this book will be out by the first of February and rest assured we will make a noise about it. Thanks for your patience!

4. Anne Teichroew says

Happy New Year, Patricia! Wishing you much love and happiness this year. Thank you for all the joy you have brought me through your books. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your close friends. Such a painful thing to experience. I wish you well with your healing process. Keeping you in my heart.

• Patricia Sands says

Thank you for your thoughtful words, Anne. I know we all experience these kinds of loss and your support is much appreciated. Healing is happening and I’m focusing on the happy memories those friends left with me. And I’m writing again … I know they would be on my back to get busy! 🙂

5. I love the quote. My new year’s resolution (and I rarely make them) is to purge negativity from my life, most especially in the social media world. I am so tired of the drama and hatred being blasted all over the internet. I’m choosing peace.

Here’s to a happy 2020!

Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

• Patricia Sands says

Absolutely the best choice … and only one, IMHO. I hope this new decade brings all you wish for! Thanks for your always enthusiastic support! <3

I love hearing from you ~ thanks for stopping by