Warmest wishes to you and yours

Sending you the warmest of holiday wishes!

The poinsettia bloom always says “December” to me. In our community, December brings celebrations of many shapes and sizes … Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Solstice, to name just a few. This week I’m happily immersed in Christmas festivities with friends and family. And you?

I hope you find peace and joy in your December celebrations and that those feelings carry through the New Year.

It’s been so meaningful to me to share another great year with you and I thank you for dropping by. I’m looking forward to 2015 and I hope you are too. Let’s make it the best it can be!

IMG_3343

About Patricia Sands

Family, writing and travel are my passions ... okay, and chocolate ... and I'm seldom without a camera. I write women's fiction and keep in touch with readers by a monthly newsletter that also has giveaways and contests. Come and join us by signing up on the right. See you there!

Comments

1. Just wanted to drop by and wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season!

• Patricia Sands says:

Thanks, Phil, and the same to you. It’s great fun following your adventures and I can’t wait to see what 2015 brings! I wish you all the good things in life in the New Year.

2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. 2015 will be the best year ever!

3. Fransi Weinstein says:

Same to you Patricia. I live pointsettas, btw.

4. Seasons greeting to you Patricia . Eat ,drink and be merry x

• Patricia Sands says:

And a fa-la-la-la-laaaaa right back to you, Ann. How lovely to hear from you! I hope your Christmas is bright and the New Year filled with only the best of health and happiness.

5. Have a wonderful Christmas, Patricia.

6. Happy holidays to you! Gorgeous poinsettias. Thanks.

7. Patricia, yes I’m in the SF Bay Area spending Christmas with my family. It’s been a complicated year for me, but I’ve gotten through it. I’m very ready to move onto 2015. I wish you happy holidays.

• Patricia Sands says:

Thanks for your good wishes and I send the same to you. I hope 2015 brings fewer complications and brighter days. You certainly deserve that after the way you regularly brighten days for the rest of us!

8. Merry Christmas dearest Patricia, and best wishes for the New Year

• Patricia Sands says:

Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Nancy. Enjoy that warm Florida sunshine that we are missing up here right now … and there’s no snow to compensate! However, indoors we will be merry and bright! My best right back to you.

9. Merry Christmas from Spain!!

• Patricia Sands says:

Feliz navidad! I hope your Christmas in Spain has been even more than you hoped it would be! Warmest wishes as your adventure continues in 2015!

10. Sue Malizia says:

Merry Christmas!! May 2015 be happy and healthy. 🙂

11. I hope you’re in the middle of wonderful family celebrations. Happy 2015, too!

• Patricia Sands says:

Thank you, Margaret. The family celebrations have been joyful, as usual, and a good reminder of what this season is all about. I hope you are on the road to recovery!

12. I hope that your Christmas was wonderful Patricia, and Happy New Year!!

13. December is such a wonderful month with so many celebrations. The poinsettia is lovely for this unique season. Best wishes to you, Patricia, and to everyone here on the blog.

I love hearing from you ~ thanks for stopping by